Sunday, December 28, 2014

Laundry Room Reveal

Laundry Room Reveal

I left you with a serious laundry room teaser last week (not cool, I know) and even chatted about the HONEST, behind-the-scenes look into the not so glamorous life of messy DIY projects. Today, I’m officially putting that behind me and skipping to my favorite part of DIY – the pretty end result that makes you quickly forget the blood, sweat, tears and curse words that went into the process while focusing on the new look that magically made it all worth it. (Quite a sick cycle if you ask me…)


So here ya have it… I would like to formally introduce you to the new and improved laundry room. Although the cabinets are the same ones I started with, I can promise you that their time in the DIY beauty shop was well worth it.






















It’s a pretty dramatic change from the what the room looked like just a year & a half ago when we moved in. The before & after pictures side by side make it all worth it…




So I have good news, bad news, and breaking news to share.


The Good News: The laundry room is OFFICIALLY complete & I could not be more excited to move on to the next DIY on my to-do list. I am so proud of the transformation and am so grateful that this space finally feels like it belongs in our house without sticking out like a sore thumb dipped in iodine.


The Bad News: A finished laundry room means one thing and one thing only- it’s time to do laundry again. An old pile of laundry wasn’t exactly the greeting I was hoping for when I finally finished this transformation.


The Breaking News: You can access every.single.printable on my gallery wall for FREE by clicking HERE.



Original article and pictures take thediyplaybook.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment