Monday, January 23, 2017

This is no ordinary skin care.

This is no ordinary skin care.

I am a minimalist. I use minimal make-up and use natural skin care that "nourishes" skin.


Picture

As a clinical medical assistant and a former dermatology surgery assistant I have seen women get questionable injections and use harsh chemicals in their quest for perfect skin.

In my mind, I was saying "What are you doing? There are other steps you can take to improve and care for your skin! Why do people neglect proper skin care? " With thousands of beauty products to choose from, how do you know which to use and why you should use them?

When my husband came in the house carrying this box from Derma MD he surprisingly said, "You ordered this? You?"


Picture

Derma MD was founded in 2001 by Sheila Malmanis, a licensed aesthetician, who is well versed in skin care. Her products contain high quality ingredients for optimal results. When I was contacted and offered a chance to review her line, I eagerly accepted. These products were only available in high end spa's and specialty offices, so I was excited to have the opportunity to try them myself.


Let's be honest. I am not a thirty-something. I am 62 years young to be exact. I have taken care of my skin since my twenties and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but when the signs of aging creep up on you, you need to be prepared to step it up on skin nourishment. "Nourishment" is the key word in skin care, in my opinion. We must give our skin what it needs to stay younger looking and healthy.

From our thirties, I think we all start watching for the lines around the eye's and in the forehead.

Ladies, it is inevitable...we all will age. So begin now to care for your skin properly.


From my research, I see that Derma MD strives to give the skin what is needs.

My focus is on MID-LIFT Neck & Throat Creme the newest product to the Derma MD line, but I will review some others that I also did try while I used the MID-LIFT over the past week.


MID-LIFT was formulated to focus on the sagging skin that appears on the neck and throat as we age. It provides a tightening effect by using many hydrating ingredients to keep lines & wrinkles from developing further. It has peptides to start rebuilding collagen and improves elastin fibers, along with ingredients that smooth out the roughness found with mature, sun damaged skin.


Picture

As you can see I am getting "the sag" from my nose to my mouth.

On applying this creme, I found it to have a fresh scent and a moistness that made my skin feel healthy. It was not drying and did not stiffen the skin at all. Using it for a shorter period of time, I still could see the benefits in my skin. I am sure that in time, I will see my skin showing further improvement.

​Finally, there is an alternative to rushing to the surgeon. Try MID-LIFT first.




Picture

Picture
Picture

Picture
Take time to read
Picture


In closing I must add this...


I was very impressed by the natural ingredients that were included in these products and I honestly did not expect to see the results I did see. We all have different skin problems and all will face aging skin at one time or another. But after looking over the many other products that Derma MD does offer, there are so many beneficial ingredients that I would choose these products over others.



Having used essential oils since 1997, I love seeing ingredients such as aloe, green tea, peppermint, eucalyptus, calendula, olive oil, rose hip, cranberry seed, vitamin A and vitamin C in my beauty products.

​I hope I have given you a good look at just some of the products Sheila has created in her unique line.


I did not try any of the Wasabi Line, but I feel they are worth mentioning to those of you with

acne issues since DERMA MD has a line of bacteria-fighting products that I am sure will really help.


Picture
Clarifying Cleanser, Zit-Zapper, Anti-Acne Pads... and much more.


Original article and pictures take www.mwordsandthechristianwoman.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment