Thursday, July 6, 2017

Two Easter Tablescapes & Easter Decor

Two Easter Tablescapes & Easter Decor
easter-tablescape-header-marked

As promised yesterday in my Easter fashion post, I am back today to share the Easter decor in our dining room. We’re hosting a small group after Church this year and I had fun picking out a centerpiece and creating place settings for our celebration. The last few years we’ve been either moving, traveling, or had some other reason that has made the holiday feel rushed and hectic so this year I am hoping for a particularly sweet yet relaxed celebration.


easter-tablescape-3-blue

I started the room decor with navy and pink, just because it seems fresh and spring-like, and as our friend Heather says, these days “navy is a love-language”, I seem to gravitate towards it these days. Since pink makes everything better, it seemed like the perfect compliment even if it isn’t traditionally “Easter” in the color combination.


easter-tablesetting-coalport-tags

I mixed up my favorite china patterns and then added these cute printable tags to the napkins. The gingham tags are available {here} and the bunny printable I made.


{You can download this printable by clicking here: happy-easter-printable-bunny-cards.pdf.}


easter-tablescape-bunny-printable-tags-blue-pink

easter-tablescape-2-blue

The center of the table has decor mixed with pink tulips, which really make it feel so fresh and spring-like. It has been a long winter for sure!


easter-tablescape-4-blue
{decorations from HomeGoods}

easter-tablescape-5-blue
The runner is just simple blue fabric from JoAnn’s Fabrics, and it is entirely possible it will become a pillow in its next life.

easter-tablescape-tall-console-blue
The console table on the side holds more decor and a cute printable sign a friend gave me last year.

easter-tablescape-blue6

After all that was done, I loved it but then I decided to mix things up to see how I liked another look. I’d just found a cute ruffled table runner at HomeGoods and wanted to use it for a neutral table.


easter-tablescape-nuetral2
As fun as the first navy and pink look is, I think it’s perfect for Easter breakfast, I liked the quieter colors better once I was done with it all.

tablescape-crown-easter-nuetral

The crown, which I have had for years, it came from a specialty shop in Virginia Beach, is the perfect reminder of the true reason for Easter and the risen King.


dining-room-tablescape

easter-tablescape-nuetral1

easter-centerpiece-3-neutral

nuetral-easter-dining-room1

I still need to decorate the chalkboard and finalize the menu. I have pinned a ton of Easter inspiration on my Easter board here if you are in need of more ideas.


easter-tablescapes2

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! We’ll be back with more Spring decor in the next few weeks, enjoy your day everyone…


Dining Room Sources:


Table–Vintage Drexel, painted with Chalk Paint {see more here}


Chairs–Ballard Designs


Rug–Jaipur Fables from Joss & Main


Mirror–Model Home Sale, Chalk Painted


Curtains–HomeGoods {see more HERE}


China–Family, Ebay and Ballard Designs


Chalkboard–DIY {see more here}


See more about our dining room HERE and our full Home Tour HERE.


XO,


AB New Headshot Small Blog

Original article and pictures take www.11magnolialane.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment